- How to use
Used for mailing books and media and is particularly good for flat products. All our ReadyEnv products feature a 'peel and seal' lid flap for speedy sealing and have additional bulking bends to accommodate thicker items. We also use a pressure sensitive hot-melt for superior adhesion to give you the peace of mind that your items will arrive in the same excellent condition as when you posted them.
|Material Composition:||100% Recycled Kraft Paper|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.|
|Recyclable?||Yes (With glue strip removed)|
|Royal Mail Compatibility||Large Letter|
|Recycled Content %||100% Recycled|
|Package information||50 Units / Box|
|Envelope Size (Internal - Flat)||194(W)x291(L)+55(Lip)mm|
|Envelope Size (Internal - Expanded)||144(W)x261(L)x15(D)+55(Lip)mm|
- CDs, DVDs and games
- Books and magazines
- Photo books
- Brochures, annual reports and other documents
Features at a glance:
- Peel and seal
- Thicker options
- Superior pressure sensitive peel and seal adhesive
The C5L expandable envelope adjusts to your needs.
- For flat packing insert items and peel off the closure strip and seal the envelope.
- To expand the envelope push in both sides and the bottom of the envelope until you begin to see a box shape forming,
- The two bottom corners of the envelope will stick out into points
- Fold the points into the bottom of the envelope.
- Insert your items and seal the envelope with the closure strip.