- How to use
- Price Breakdown
Featherpost Bubble Lined Mailers, an economical and practical lightweight postal bag.
|External Layer Material:||Recycled Kraft Paper|
|Internal Lined Material:||100% Recyclable LDPE|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.|
Yes (With glue strip removed and bubble lined fillings separated)
The bubble lined fillings can be 100% recyclable on it own too.
|Biodegradable?||Yes (With glue strip and bubble wrap removed)|
|Compostable?||Yes (With glue strip and bubble wrap removed)|
|Royal Mail Compatibility||Large Letter|
|Envelope Size (Internal)||120(W)x165(L)+40(Lip)mm|
|Grammage of Outer Paper||80 GSM|
|Per Unit Weight||N/A|
These bubble envelopes are simple to use and very efficient.
- Make sure you have the correct sized envelope from our wide selection of sizes.
- Secondly, place the item intended to be shipped out to the buyer inside our bubble envelope.
- Remove the self-adhesive strip.
- Seal the adhesive strip onto the envelope
- Finally, place the shipping label onto the envelope.
- Your envelope is now ready to be shipped out to the buyer!
|Title||QTY||Online Price||Price Per Unit|
|1x FeatherPost WHITE BBE A/000||1||N/A||N/A|
|(1 Box @200) FeatherPost WHITE BBE A/000||200||£10.08||£0.0504|
|(3 Box @600) FeatherPost WHITE BBE A/000||600||£28.30||£0.0471|
|(5 Box @1,000) FeatherPost WHITE BBE A/000||1,000||£43.91||£0.0439|
|(10 Box @2,000) FeatherPost WHITE BBE A/000||2,000||£79.36||£0.0396|