15 Pillar Air Pouch (2in1)
Air pouch involves an inflatable air cushion, once inflated it provides a very effective cushioning for fragile goods. The air packaging, unlike bubble wrap, has a check valve to allow the bag to be inflated or deflated. It is one of the newer and in trend in-box solutions to protect fragile goods.
Air pouches can be produced in a variation of sizes that cater to different businesses needs which makes it a very ideal packaging solution.
- Used for smaller items such as beer and wine bottles
- Or electronic such as PC/Laptops, mobile devices, iPads and tablets, TV/Monitors and also pharmaceutical items
- Air pouches can be customised to protect different items.
Matched Boxes and Air Inflator
SR9(click here) - 15p air pouch (2in1) x1
SR FIT4(click here) - 15p air pouch (2in1) x2
SR PRO4(click here) - 15p air pouch (2in1) x2 Horizontally
SR FIT6(click here) - 15p air pouch (2in1) x3
SR PRO6(click here) - 15p air pouch (2in1) x3 Horizontally
Benefits of Air Pouches
Air pouches provide an alternative to the traditional bubble wrap and other protectives to safe guard fragile items.
- Creates a barrier that will help your products keep intact, free from dust and other forms of debris.
- Customers will likely appreciate the cleanliness and simplicity that it offers with no messy foam of polystyrene to dispose of.
- Stored in flat packets of 50 for easy storage in comparison to bulkier protective such bubble wrap or polystyrene.
- Manufactured from the highest quality HDPE and co extruded with 8 layers of polythene film providing superior protection.
- If one pillar of the air pouch is damaged, due to the advanced multi pillar design, this will not affect other inflated pillars