Air pouch involves an inflatable air cushion, once inflated it provides a very effective cushioning for fragile goods. The air packaging, unlike bubble wrap, has a check valve to allow the bag to be inflated or deflated. It is one of the newer and in trend in-box solutions to protect fragile goods.
Air pouches can be produced in a variation of sizes that cater to different businesses needs which makes it a very ideal packaging solution.
- Used for smaller items such as beer and wine bottles
- Or electronic such as PC/Laptops, mobile devices, iPads and tablets, TV/Monitors and also pharmaceutical items
- Air pouches can be customised to protect different items.
Benefits of Air Pouches
Air pouches provide an alternative to the traditional bubble wrap and other protectives to safe guard fragile items.
- Creates a barrier that will help your products keep intact, free from dust and other forms of debris.
- Customers will likely appreciate the cleanliness and simplicity that it offers with no messy foam of polystyrene to dispose of.
- Stored in flat packets of 50 for easy storage in comparison to bulkier protective such bubble wrap or polystyrene.
- Manufactured from the highest quality HDPE and co extruded with 8 layers of polythene film providing superior protection.
- If one pillar of the air pouch is damaged, due to the advanced multi pillar design, this will not affect other inflated pillars