Our Grey Mailing Bags are our most popular range. Co-extruded with 3 layers of polythene film, our bags are manufactured from 30% rare and 70% recycled material providing an extremely durable and robust bag to ensure your parcel reaches the buyer in top condition. We guarantee we have unbeatable prices in all of UK.
Material: Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Material Composition : 30% Rare, 70% Recycle
Recommended Storage Temperature: 13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.
- Extremely lightweight allowing you to minimise postal costs.
- Produced using co-extrusion technology and manufactured from 50-60 microns thickness (220 -240 gauge).
- Compresses 3 layers of polythene film into one making them very robust, opaque and durable.
- 100% moisture resistant.
- Puncture and tear proof, making them able to withstand rough handling.
- All season glue. Once the self-adhesive strip is peeled, sealed and settled, the bag is permanently closed and concealed.
- Tamper evident and provides high confidentiality during transit.
Each pack contains 100 pieces.
Quantity of box/carton differs depending on the size of the mail bag.
How to Use
These grey mailing bags are simple to use and very efficient.
- Make sure you have the correct sized mailing bag from our wide selection of sizes.
- Secondly, place the item intended to be shipped out to the buyer inside our strong mailing bag.
- Remove the self-adhesive strip.
- Seal the adhesive strip onto the mailing bag.
- Finally, place the shipping label onto the parcel.
- Your parcel is now ready to be shipped out to the buyer!