- How to use
- Price Breakdown
|Material||Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)|
|Material Composition:||100% Recycled|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.|
|Package||100 Units / Pack, 20 Packs / Carton|
|Recyclable?||Yes (With glue strip removed)|
|Royal Mail Compatibility||Small Parcel|
|Size||901x1079+50mm / 35.5x42.5+2 inch|
These grey mailing bags are simple to use and very efficient.
- Make sure you have the correct sized mailing bag from our wide selection of sizes.
- Secondly, place the item intended to be shipped out to the buyer inside our strong mailing bag.
- Remove the self-adhesive strip.
- Seal the adhesive strip onto the mailing bag.
- Finally, place the shipping label onto the parcel.
- Your parcel is now ready to be shipped out to the buyer!
|Title||QTY||Online Price||Price Per Unit|
|50x Recycled Grey Mail Bag 35.5x42.5||50||£21.87||£0.4374|
|100x Recycled Grey Mail Bag 35.5x42.5||100||£40.42||£0.4042|
|(1 Box @200) Recycled Grey Mail Bag 35.5x42.5||200||£70.94||£0.3547|
|(3 Box @600) Recycled Grey Mail Bag 35.5x42.5||600||£201.51||£0.3359|
|(5 Box @1,000) Recycled Grey Mail Bag 35.5x42.5||1,000||£316.83||£0.3168|
|(10 Box @2,000) Recycled Grey Mail Bag 35.5x42.5||2,000||£604.07||£0.3020|