- How to use
- Price Breakdown
|Material||Single wall 125K&K E Flute corrugated board|
|Material Composition:||100% corrugated paper|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.|
|Recyclable?||Yes (With glue strip removed)|
|Royal Mail Compatibility||Large Letter|
|Package information||50 Units/ 500 Units = 1 Box|
|Box Size Internal||217mm x 108mm x 20mm (L x W x H)|
The PiP box is easy to assemble and use.
- Mini PiP come with indented guides.
- Ensure Kraft paper side of the box is the out layer, follow lines and follow folds until box is folded.
- Pack product in the box and seal by popping flap into place.
- For added security add tape to the lid of the box.
- Your item is now ready to be shipped!
|Size (inch)||Qty Opt||Price/Unit|