- How to use
|Material||2 layer Kraft paper and recycled paper|
|Material Composition:||100% recycled paper|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.|
|Recyclable?||Yes (With glue strip removed)|
|Royal Mail Compatibility||Large Letter|
|Package information||100 Units / Box; 36(W)x24.5(L)x23(H)cm|
|Grammage of Padded Fillings||95 GSM|
|Grammage of Outer Paper||95 GSM|
|Per Unit Weight||12G|
These corrugated envelopes are simple to use and very efficient.
- Make sure you have the correct sized envelope from our wide selection of sizes.
- Secondly, place the item intended to be shipped out to the buyer inside our corrugated envelope.
- Remove the self-adhesive strip.
- Seal the adhesive strip onto the envelope
- Finally, place the shipping label onto the envelope.
- Your envelope is now ready to be shipped out to the buyer!