|Size (inch)||Qty Opt||Price/Unit|
|24 x 36||1 Pack||£0.1942|
Grey Mailing Bags are our most popular range.
Co-extruded with 3 layers of polythene film, our bags are manufactured from 100% recycled material, providing an extremely durable and robust bag that ensures your parcels reach your buyers in top condition.
We guarantee to have unbeatable prices in the UK.
Material: Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Material Composition: 100% Recycle
Recommended Storage Temperature: 13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.
- Extremely lightweight, minimising postal costs.
- Produced using co-extrusion technology and manufactured to a 50-60 microns thickness (220 -240 gauge).
- 3 layers of polythene film compressed into one making them very robust, opaque and durable.
- 100% moisture resistant.
- Puncture and tear proof, making them able to withstand rough handling.
- All season glue. Once the self-adhesive strip is peeled and sealed, the bag is permanently closed and concealed.
- Tamper evident, providing high confidentiality during transit.
Each pack contains 100 pieces.
Quantity of packs in box differs depending on the size of the mail bag.
How to Use
These grey mailing bags are simple to use and very efficient.
- Make sure you have the correct sized mailing bag from our wide selection of sizes.
- Place the item intended to be shipped out to the buyer inside our strong mailing bag.
- Remove the self-adhesive strip.
- Seal the adhesive strip onto the mailing bag.
- Then place the shipping label onto the parcel.
- Your parcel is now ready to be shipped out to the buyer!