In line with the latest English government announcement, our packaging shop in Manchester that fall within Tier 4 restrictions,
At our store within Tier 4 restriction, you will be able to continue to collect order and make returns but you will not be able to enter the store. Our staff will be wearing face coverings and sniting at frequent intervals; our SR online team will still be able to dispatch online order and doing local delivery.
How to make online purchase and collect in store
Great news! Packaging you purchase from our website now available to collect in store, our store team will prepare the item in under 1 hours and text you when it’s ready. Your can then collect anytime therefore, that’s it
- Adding packaging item in your Cart
- Choose delivery method as: Pick Up
- Pay and obtain your collection reference number
How to collect your order at store
- When you arrive at the store, please stand on the designated 2 metres roundel on the floor. If there is a queue, please observe two metres social distancing at all times.
- Give the store staff your pick-up reference number.
- The member of staff will fetch your parcel and stand back so you can collect it safely.
We care about the safety of our customer and colleagues so we’re adhering to the latest government advice,