Bubble envelopes also known as Padded Bags, Padded Mailers or commonly known as Jiffy Bags in the United Kingdom after a famous manufacturer, the “Jiffy Packaging Company”.
The exterior envelope can be made of a heavy paper, paperboard, corrugated fiberboard or plastic film.
The padding material can be recycled newsprint, foam, bubble wrap or other cushioning materials
Many of these mailers have a flap that has a pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA, also known as Self-Adhesive), a gummed (water-activated) adhesive, or tape to allow easy and secure closure.
Features of Our Bubble Envelopes
- Our Bubble envelopes are constructed from 75 gsm Kraft paper
- Protection is given by Sancell air bubble lining.
- Reduces postal costs due to its lightweight construction.
- High slip bubble film liner for ease of use.
- Featherpost’s bubble envelopes are between 9-26% larger than Jiffy's.
We currently stock 12 different sizes. Please click here to see product listings page for more information.