- How to use
- 100% Sustainable and Recyclable.
- A great alternative to polythene mailing bags as they are more environmentally friendly as they can be recycled through standard household collections.
- Excellent solution for sending non-fragile and pre-packaged goods in transit but without the environmental impact.
|Material||1 layer 120gsm Natural kraft Paper|
|Material Composition:||100% Sustainable and Recyclable|
|Glue||Hot Melt glue|
|Standard Size||100 Units / Pack, 20 Packs / Carton|
|Glue||10"x14", 12"x16", 15"x18|
|Bottom Gusset?||80mm after expanded|
|Side Proteciton||wo sides, 10mm each side|
|Reusable and Returnaable?||Yes, Double adhesive for reusable and returnable|
|Water Reistant||Yes, alternative to polythene mailing bags|
|Pack informaiton||100pcs per inner boxes, 3 inner boxes per Master export carton|
|Suggestions Application:||Books, catalogs and magazines, Clothes, etc.|
These mailing bags are simple to use and very efficient.
- Make sure you have the correct sized mailing bag from our wide selection of sizes.
- Secondly, place the item intended to be shipped out to the buyer inside our strong mailing bag.
- Remove the self-adhesive strip.
- Seal the adhesive strip onto the mailing bag.
- Finally, place the shipping label onto the parcel.
- Your parcel is now ready to be shipped out to the buyer!