- How to use
- Price Breakdown
|Material||Corrugated cardboard, 450gsm / 570mic recycled fibre|
|Material Composition:||100% Recycled Kraft Paper|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.|
|Recyclable?||Yes (With glue strip removed)|
|Royal Mail Compatibility||Large Letter|
|Recycled Content %||100% Recycled|
|Package information||100 Units / Box; 43(W)x26(L)x38(H)cm|
|Envelope Size (Internal - Flat)||165(W)x240(L)+55(Lip)mm|
|Envelope Size (Internal - Expanded)||115(W)x210(L)x15(D)+55(Lip)mm|
|Per Unit Weight||48 Grams|
The C5 expandable envelope adjusts to your needs.
- For flat packing insert items and peel off the closure strip and seal the envelope.
- To expand the envelope push in both sides and the bottom of the envelope until you begin to see a box shape forming,
- The two bottom corners of the envelope will stick out into points
- Fold the points into the bottom of the envelope.
- Insert your items and seal the envelope with the closure strip.
|Size (inch)||Qty Opt||Price/Unit|