- How to use
Used for mailing books and media and is particularly good for flat products. All our products feature a 'peel and seal' lid flap for speedy sealing and have additional bulking bends to accommodate thicker items. We also use a pressure sensitive hot-melt for superior adhesion to give you the peace of mind that your items will arrive in the same excellent condition as when you posted them.
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Hassle free recycling
- Efficient solution to PiP boxes
- Biodegradable and compostable once glue strip is removed.
- The C4 expandable envelope is perfect for paperwork, and medium package items such as t-shirts and other items.
- The envelope comes with an easy-peel & seal closure strip making packaging quick and efficient for the sender and an easy tear open strip for the receiver.
- Rigid design also offers more protection than the standard mailer.
|Material Composition:||100% Recycled Kraft Paper|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.|
|Recyclable?||Yes (With glue strip removed)|
|Royal Mail Compatibility||Large letter & Small parcel|
|Package information||50 Units / Pack , 300 Units = 1 Box|
|Envelope Size (Internal - Flat)||233(W)x333(L)|
|Envelope Size (Internal - Expanded)||213(W)x293(L)x40(D)+55(Lip)mm|
The C4 expandable envelope adjusts to your needs.
- For flat packing insert items and peel off the closure strip and seal the envelope.
- To expand the envelope push in both sides and the bottom of the envelope until you begin to see a box shape forming,
- The two bottom corners of the envelope will stick out into points
- Fold the points into the bottom of the envelope.
- Insert your items and seal the envelope with the closure strip.