- How to use
- Price Breakdown
|Material||2 layer Kraft paper and recycled paper|
|Material Composition:||100% recycled paper|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.|
|Recyclable?||Yes (With glue strip removed)|
|Royal Mail Compatibility||Large Letter|
|Package information||200 Units / Box; 38.5(W)x19.5(L)x30.5(H)cm|
|Envelope Size (Internal)||100(W)x165(L)+40(Lip)mm|
|Grammage of Padded Filling||95 GSM|
|Grammage of Outer Paper||95 GSM|
|Per Unit Weight||7G|
These corrugated envelopes are simple to use and very efficient.
- Make sure you have the correct sized envelope from our wide selection of sizes.
- Secondly, place the item intended to be shipped out to the buyer inside our corrugated envelope.
- Remove the self-adhesive strip.
- Seal the adhesive strip onto the envelope
- Finally, place the shipping label onto the envelope.
- Your envelope is now ready to be shipped out to the buyer!
|Size (inch)||Qty Opt||Price/Unit|