Our White Mailing Bags are exclusive in only 3 sizes and provide a very aesthetically pleasing finish. Co-extruded with 3 layers of polythene film, our white mailing bags are manufactured 100% rate material providing an extremely durable and robust bag to ensure your parcel reaches the buyer in top condition. We guarantee we have unbeatable prices in all of UK. Please see below.
|Qty||Sub Total||Price Per 1000||Price Per Unit|
|1 Box(3000 Units)||£63.00||£21.00||£0.02100|
*Prices above are excluding VAT.
**For request over 5 boxes, please contact our sale team for more information.
Material: Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Material Composition : 100% Rare
Dimensions: 9x12 inch/22.9x30.5cm
Recommended Storage Temperature: 13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.
- Aesthetically pleasing, white glossy finish
- Extremely lightweight allowing you to minimise postal costs
- Produced using co-extrusion technology and manufactured from 50-60 microns thickness (220 -240 gauge).
- compresses 3 layers of polythene film into one making them very robust, opaque and durable.
- 100% moisture resistant
- Puncture and tear proof, making them able to withstand rough handling.
- All season glue. Once the self-adhesive strip is peeled, sealed and settled, the bag is permanently closed and concealed.
- Tamper evident and provides high confidentiality during transit.
Each pack contains 100 pieces.
Quantity of box/carton differs depending on the size of the mail bag.
How to Use
These white mailing bags are simple to use and very efficient.
- Make sure you have the correct sized mailing bag from our wide selection of sizes.
- Secondly, place the item intended to be shipped out to the buyer inside our strong mailing bag.
- Remove the self-adhesive strip.
- Seal the adhesive strip onto the mailing bag.
- Finally, place the shipping label onto the parcel.
- Your parcel is now ready to be shipped out to the buyer!
We have a bulk order section which offering you a much cheaper price, please CLICK HERE if you are looking for quantity from 3000