- How to use
- Made from recycled plastic.
- Air pouch involves an inflatable air cushion, once inflated it provides a very effective cushioning for fragile goods.
- The air packaging, unlike bubble wrap, has a check valve to allow the bag to be inflated or deflated.
- Lightweight construction reduces postal costs.
- It is one of the newer and in trend in-box solutions to protect fragile goods.
- Creates a barrier that will help your products keep intact, free from dust and other forms of debris.
- Air pouches can be produced in a variation of sizes that cater to different businesses needs which makes it a very ideal packaging solution.
- Stored in flat packets of 50 for easy storage in comparison to bulkier protective such bubble wrap or polystyrene.
- If one pillar of the air pouch is damaged, due to the advanced multi pillar design, this will not affect other inflated pillars
- Air pouches can be customised to protect different items.
|External Layer Material:||Recycled plastic|
|Internal Lined Material:||100% Recyclable LDPE|
|Package information||1000 Units / Box|
|Size||200 x 150 x 90 mm|
The pillar air pouch is simple to use and very efficient.
- Inflate air pouch using air pump.
- Place item within inflated pouch.
- Wrap and seal you item.
- Your item is now secure and ready to be shipped.