Nitrile Examination Gloves
Comfortable, super soft flexible powder free nitrile gloves provide added safety in many applications.
Designed with a special nitrile formulation they feel and fit like latex and allow full range of motion and excellent flexibility to minimize stress and fatigue.
They do not contain natural rubber latex and are an excellent alternative for those suffering from Type Ⅰ allergies.
• 100% latex free – made from durable, puncture resistant, protein and powder-free nitrile, eliminates the Type Ⅰ allergic reaction associated with natural rubber latex
• Highly elastic and super soft
• Rolled rim to facilitate easy donning
• Designed to give a natural rubber-like feel
• Textured in finger tips for enhanced grip in all situations
• Food safe, suitable for handling fatty foods incl. cooking, olive and cod liver oil (Special Product)
• Protects against a wide variety of chemicals • AQL 1.5, 2.5, 4.0 Available
• Complies with EN 455 and EN 374 • Complies with ASTM D6319 (USA Related Product)
- Type: Powder-free,unsterile
- Material: Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR)
- Colour: Blue
- Model:Ambidextrous, with rolled rim
- Storage: Protect from heat, humidity, strong light and ozone
- Impermeability as per EN 455-1: AQL 1.5, 2.5, 4.0 Available
- Durability:in original package if stored as per din 7716, ISO 2230: Min. 5 years