- How to use
- Price Breakdown
|Material||Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)|
|Material Composition:||100% Recycled From Used Pallet Wrap|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.|
|Package||100 Units / Pack, 20 Packs / Carton|
|Recyclable?||Yes (With glue strip removed)|
|Royal Mail Compatibility||Large Letter|
|Size||165x228+50mm / 6.5x9+2 inch|
These black mailing bags are simple to use and very efficient.
- Make sure you have the correct sized mailing bag from our wide selection of sizes.
- Secondly, place the item intended to be shipped out to the buyer inside our strong mailing bag.
- Remove the self-adhesive strip.
- Seal the adhesive strip onto the mailing bag.
- Finally, place the shipping label onto the parcel.
- Your parcel is now ready to be shipped out to the buyer!
|Title||QTY||Online Price||Price Per Unit|
|100x Recycled Black Mail Bag 6.5x9||100||£1.41||£0.0141|
|1,000x Recycled Black Mail Bag 6.5x9||1,000||£13.10||£0.013|
|(1 Box @5,000) Recycled Black Mail Bag 6.5x9||5,000||£61.81||£0.0124|
|(3 Box @15,000) Recycled Black Mail Bag 6.5x9||15,000||175.62||£0.0117|
|(5 Box @25,000) Recycled Black Mail Bag 6.5x9||25,000||276.18||£0.0110|
|(10 Box @50,000) Recycled Black Mail Bag 6.5x9||50,000||526.68||£0.0105|