- How to use
- Price Breakdown
|Material||Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)|
|Material Composition:||100% Recycled from Used Pallet Wrap|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||13-21°C (55.4°F – 69.8°F) for optimum performance.|
|Package||100 Units / Pack, 20 Packs / Carton|
|Recyclable?||Yes (With glue strip removed)|
|Royal Mail Compatibility||Large Letter|
|Size||254(W) x 355.6(L)+50mm(Lip) / 10x14+2 inch|
These black mailing bags are simple to use and very efficient.
- Make sure you have the correct sized mailing bag from our wide selection of sizes.
- Secondly, place the item intended to be shipped out to the buyer inside our strong mailing bag.
- Remove the self-adhesive strip.
- Seal the adhesive strip onto the mailing bag.
- Finally, place the shipping label onto the parcel.
- Your parcel is now ready to be shipped out to the buyer!
|Title||QTY||Online Price||Price Per Unit|
|100x Recycled Black Mail Bag 10x14||100||£3.98||£0.0398|
|1,000x Recycled Black Mail Bag 10x14||1,000||£30.78||£0.0308|
|(1 Box @2,000) Recycled Black Mail Bag 10x14||2,000||£58.13||£0.0291|
|(3 Box @6,000) Recycled Black Mail Bag 10x14||6,000||£165.31||£0.0276|
|(5 Box @10,000) Recycled Black Mail Bag 10x14||10,000||£260.27||£0.0260|
|(10 Box @20,000) Recycled Black Mail Bag 10x14||20,000||£496.82||£0.0248|